Friday 10 June 2011

PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM

ME & MY Family (Please Help Us Help Them- The Strays)
 
Me, Viki (2 years old). I was abandoned when I was a puppy. I was adopted by a DJ and I was hungry all the time. I developed a vary bad habit that is I eat plastics. MDDB snatched me back because I was not properly taken care off, I was full of ticks and God knows what!! I waited at the 1/2-way-home for a long time, I was with 2 foster parents before my human brother spotted me at the 'Adoption Fair'. Mommy gave me a home and happiness. I am being bath twice weekly and I have brothers and sisters. I am given dinner daily and liver snacks. I am grateful and lucky to have mommy and my human brother as they. I love them and I will protect them with my life if needed to.
This is my sister Happy. She's an old Beagle (11 years old that is 77 for dogs) and she was a present from my papa to mommy right after they were married. She is the big sister and she is bossy but she is always sleeping. Mommy will bath the 3 of us (incl my small brother Teddy- pic below) one after another and mommy will have to chase Happy around to get her to the hose. Happy hates bath as she does not like to dry under the sun, she always will hide at some kinda shade. She has arthritis due to old age and she couldn't walk properly after a long nap but when she smells those liver cookies mommy bakes for us, BOY CAN SHE JUMP!!!

This is Teddy my brother (aunty Emily found him and passed him to mommy). Apparently I heard he was abandoned to the streets coz he had some abnormalities eg Cornea Deformity, Ribs with Calcium Deficiency that causes his lower ribs jotting out and Bow Legged. He was with punctured wounds, cut wounds, skin allergies and nearly hairless when he came to us and he developed bad diarhea for 10 days when he came. And they said he's a Shitzu. Mommy had taken good care of Teddy. Teddy recovered in no time at all. We play together after his skin condition improved. He likes to YAP YAP YAP! And he always wants to HUMP everybody. He's crazy and mommy said something like getting him neutered so he will not disturb us. HAHAHA! Teddy, you're going to be a girl soon! HAHAHA!
Last but not least our other BIG SISTER Lucky. She's also 11 years old and for cat years I am not sure how they calculate that. Lucky has the whole house to herself. She was once an abandoned kitty, malnourished and nearly died! Mommy took her back and given her a new life and home. Due to the ordeal she had been exposed to while she was a kitten, she still doesn't trust anybody.. not even my human brother. She only reserves herself for mommy and mommy is the only one who can touch her. She is the only cat I know of who has no interest in fish not even when you out a raw fish infront of her. All she like is only kibbles and anchovies.


PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM !

For a limited period, we are offering these exclusive Charity T-Shirts. They cost RM30 per piece. Please email me at  nicktham05@yahoo.com for orders inquiries. We do not receive cash so MDDB acct will be enclose for this matter. I can only take orders.

Your continuous support is greatly appreciated and will be utilized to fund MDDB's TNRM Projects (Trap, Neuter, Rehome & Manage) as well as taking care of our rescued abused victims at our Half-Way-Home. 


PLease also check out MDDB's Donation Page here at yummydoggie posts or click http://yummydoggie.blogspot.com/2011/06/donation-page.html



Unisex T-shirts  Size Chart

M = width 42", length 27"

L = width 44", length 28"

XL = width 46", length 29"











No comments:

Post a Comment