Wednesday 15 June 2011

AND SOME CATS TOO

LUCKY...my cat sister
Page dedicated to my sister Lucky the cat. She is jealous I wrote so many things about dogs, had ask me to give her a page, well Lucky this page is all yours.

Lucky was saved from mommy's old office staffhouse about 11 years ago. She was accidently locked in the toilet by some outstation staff that had gone back for festive celebration. Mommy told me she doesn't know what struck her, but she went to the staffhouse that one day to check on electrical switches and the gas cylinder. Then when she was about to go out, she suddenly opened the toilet door and found a kitty there. This kitty was barely 2 months old and was really very dehydrated and hungry. She couldn't even MEOW.



Mommy immediately put water on her lips and put her in a box and brought her home. Mommy nursed this kitty back to health and named her LUCKY, coz mommy says she's really lucky to have been found or else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment