Thursday 4 August 2011

An Evening With My Little Human Brother

4th August, 2011
Who's there at the gate??
Today mommy bathe me and its the happiest day of the week for me... not because I like to bath but because what happens after that.

Each of us has a special bath day weekly and mine is today. After our bath we get to go indoor and spend the evening with our human and we get to spend the night indoors too.


Today was special as I get to watch my human brother do his homework. I do not know what homework is but mommy gave me the privilege to watch over my brother and make sure he finishes his homework.

My brother also did teach me some of the stuff on his book, i listen with great interest, but I still couldn't understand what he's saying. Hey I'm ok ha... guess I am one of those lucky ones that gets to read with my human...hehehe!


Little Nicholas wants to do his homework on the floor despite mommy asked him to do it at the table because he wants to be near me. I am so happy to hear that.


Yes I promised mommy I will be good and would not disturb nor play with my brother until he finishes his homework.



Watching my brother do homework is fun. He takes out a stick calls a pencil and started scribbling over the book. I do not know why he does this but I am sure I would really like to lay my teeth on the thing called pencil.


Hey bro, are you finish yet? I watched him and watched him and watched him and boy am I bored. I had to turn and rest for a while... I can't watch you all night brother, pls be fast!


So this boring stunt laying on the floor, holding a stick and makes scribbles is what they call homework and moreover they are not allowed to play... pity my brother.

Arghhhhhh! I am sleepy! My little brother did pat me on the head occasionally, it makes me smile and I felt great. I love my little human brother. I love mommy too. But I am very sleepy....

I am going to sleep soon. good nite bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment