Saturday 24 September 2011

Baby MIRACLE's Plight

MIRACLE IS NO MORE WITH US (25/09/2011)

DONATION NEEDED URGENTLY FOR BABY MIRACLE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP IN ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN SPARE!
25th September, 2011



MIRACLE on day of admission
A little kitten who was a victim of a hit & run case 2 days ago near Pizza Hut Delivery (Subang Jaya)... this little kitten... whom I named MIRACLE.

I was at PHD yesterday nite getting my son a pizza, knowing I can call them to deliver but GOD knows why I took my car keys and drove there to order a TAKE-AWAY. As I was getting near the entrance, I noticed a mama cat with 3 lovely kittens (est to be 6 weeks old). I went near and noticed 1 particular little orange tabby who were lying there but lifted its head and MEOWed at me. I look closely and saw he was hurt and I asked the Pizza Boys at the entrace what happened. They told me that the kitten met with an accident, was hit buy a bike and that irresponsible person just sped off! I immediately told them to get me a box that I can put kitty in. The boys told me to be careful as it is a fierce kitten and it hisses and wanting to scratch them when they wanted to put it in the box too before I came... I stroke Miracle gently, I talked to it telling it I am going to bring him to a vet and to please hang on there. Kitty was really well behaved, didn't hiss nor scratch, only participated.

I wanted to send it to a vet but due to being nite time, all around my area already closed for the day. I called an animal hospital pleading them to give the kitty medical attention while I apply for sponsorship for its fee and that I found the kitten on the streets and I do not have that amt of cash with me to admit the kitten as they insist they wanted a couple of hundreds to proceed with admission. I am as helpless as the kitten yesterday nite not being able to admit him immediately due to insufficient cash.

 



Vet diagnosed Miracle with Hernia
This morning as soon as my doggie's vet opens, I called for assistance and the Dr was truly kindhearted enough to attend to the kitten without any admission fee knowing I will apply for sponsorship. I then named the kitten "MIRACLE" as to me it already was a miracle that this nice Dr offers his professional help willingly without looking at monetary gains first. We met with an Angel.


Baby "MIRACLE" needed all the miracle he could get as he was diagnosed with abdominal wall hernia and diaphragmatic hernia that needed surgical repair ASAP. Despite the bad condition that he is in now, baby MIRACLE still can lift its head when I go near him and MEOWed showing his fighting spirit. To me he truely deserve a 2nd chance to live.
 


Little Miracle on drip hanging on for life


 Miracle is on drip now and is in dire straits for its surgical fund which the Vet has estimated to come to approx RM2,000+- including boarding. I hereby plead for help from all kind souls to donate to this MIRACLE FUND and help spread this news as widely as possible.




Miracle's x-ray showing the diafragmatic hernia
Time is ticking away, PLEASE HELP!
Please email to nicktham05@yahoo.com with subject MIRACLE's PLIGHT for account information. All donors info with banks' transaction records (once after transaction goes through) would be posted here for the eyes of the public for transparency.



CONFIRMED DONORS WITH TRANSACTION THROUGH
1) -  Date (26/9/2011), Donor (Marina Tham), Amount RM (50.00)    - (VIKI's mommy)
2) -  Date (26/9/2011), Donor (Yasmin), Amount RM (100.00)
3) -  Date (26/9/11). Donor (Fung Kin Cho), Amount RM (20.00)
4) - 
5) - 
6) - 
7) -   


Potential/Pledged Donors updated 26/9/2011
1) - Yasmin
2) - Jacqueline Thien
3) - Ainul Azie Azuren
4) - Fung Kin Cho
5) - Christine Arms
6) - Myanimalcare.org (pledged to subsidise partial amount from vet's bill, amount unknown)
7) - Veeranoot Nissapatorn
8) -
    
For those who wished to help, kindly call Klinik Mayo Subang Jaya to inquire on orange hernia kitten for vet's assessment amount and it is advice that payment to be made direct to avoid misunderstanding.
thank you.

Update (27/9/11)
Vet called me today, informing me the bill for Miracle's case which I owe him is RM160.00 and this is to inform that above through donations would be used forthis purpose. A BIG THANK YOU AND GRATITUDE TO YASMIN and FUNG KIN CHO who had made this payment a success. A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TO YOU. A BIG THANK YOU FROM MIRACLE TO YOU.

GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. im so sorry to hear bout Miracle.. couldnt even get the chance to help.

    byebye Miracle.. may u rest in peace.. :') <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok Azie, Miracle was just too young to suffer such an injury (as what was told by MDDB), I was sad and is still. I felt alot for Miracle as he was my 1st accident rescue with such an injury, such impact! Thank you to my friends from MDDB who had comforted me during this loss. And thank you to donors who had helpped in settling the vet's bill. Actual bill and donors update shall be posted soon.

    ReplyDelete