Sunday 22 May 2011

MY DIARY & THOUGHTS

Early morning yesterday, mommy told us she's going to Boy's school function and  ...she'll be back soon and when she comes back she's gonna do something for us. I bet she's gonna have a surprise for us, I wagged and wagged to tell her I will wait and please return fast when mommy and boy walked out the gate. It was 9am and I am sure she'll return home soon. Me and Happy played for a while and we got tired, we nearly drank the entire bowl of filtered water mommy put for us every morning, dunno why. Its a hot day maybe and we are more thirsty I guess. Its 11am and why is mommy not back yet. Happy is tired and she slept...  while I waited as usual.

Sleepy Happy
Its 1pm and she's still not home. Mommy I am worried, Where are you and Boy? I do not want any surprises now, just want to see you home safely. I couldn't bring myself to sleep and I waited and I waited. Many cars had passed by but none sounded like mommy's.

Oooh there's a favourite engine coming down the road. Happy and I rushed out to the gates and barked and jumped... yeeeha! Its the postman! How I wish the gate is not locked and I can jump onto that bike and lick his entire face wet!! And fat Happy can sit on him flat...! We heard the sound of envelopes being dropped into our postbox and the postman whistled at us and left in a hurry.

Well then Happy and I barked our throat sore! Woof! Woof! Woof! and Happy also howled! Its the newspaper truck coming into our residence garden, its just at the junction turning in, I can sense it. That stupid loud HONK HONK HONK of his just drive all the dogs crazy here! And that loud speaker can just wake anything hybernating! HONK! HONK! again and again and its getting sooo LOUD! How I wish I could grab hold of that HONKING thing and bite it down to pieces! Happy and I hated that HONK HONK sound, it hurts our ears! The truck passed by our home and it went away. Thank God its peaceful again.
the long wait

Happy went back to her sleep and I continue to wait... and waited... and snored! I slept too. And just then I saw a swimming pool full of chicken liver infront of me, WOW! Wake Up Happy! Wake Up! And both of us ran and jumped into that swimming pool full of chicken liver and just when I was about to sink my teeth into one of them the swimming pool just disappeared! And I can hear Boy calling me! Yeah! Its mommy! They have returned. as mommy puts her hand through the grill to open the lock I licked and licked at her hands. They came in with many shopping bags and YES! I do smell chicken liver in one of them bags!! I knew it! I just knew it I am getting chicken liver tonite, Happy can you smell it?? Happy! Hey of course you can smell it old girl, you are already drooling!! Happy you are just so disgusting!
Happy, my older sister


Mommy and Boy went in and in a short while I can smell it! I can really smell it! She's doing my favourite "chicken liver oat cookie"! YEEHAR!!! Its worth the long wait huh Happy? Happy! Happpieeee where are you, sleeping again!!??  OK, guess I'll sleep too then. Wake me when dinner's ready Mommy!!

Chicken Liver and Oat Treats